A wide array of options are available to support your specifications.
Arms and tenons are a support accessory used to attach light fixtures to poles. Bracket arms can either mounted to a tenon or to the side of the pole, and tenons are for mounting fixtures to the top of the pole. We provide a full suite of arm and tenon options to ensure that you have the right style for your project needs.
Banner Saver Bracket Features and Benefits
- Reduce pole and banner load stress
- Arms bend with the wind
- Yieldable tension allows hinge and rotation movements
- Arms hold banners taunt for sharp display
- Simple and easy installation on new or existing poles
- Brackets attach to round, square, multi-sided and fluted shaped poles
- Brackets attach to concrete, steel, aluminum, fiberglass and wood poles
- Attach with bands, bolts or lag screws
- Remove rods in seconds for easy storage