Arms and Tenons
We provide the highest quality tenons and bracket arms for your fixture needs.
A wide array of options are available to support your specifications.
Arms and tenons are a support accessory used to attach light fixtures to poles. Bracket arms can either mounted to a tenon or to the side of the pole, and tenons are for mounting fixtures to the top of the pole. We provide a full suite of arm and tenon options to ensure that you have the right style for your project needs.
Banner Saver Bracket Features and Benefits
- Reduce pole and banner load stress
- Arms bend with the wind
- Yieldable tension allows hinge and rotation movements
- Arms hold banners taunt for sharp display
- Simple and easy installation on new or existing poles
- Brackets attach to round, square, multi-sided and fluted shaped poles
- Brackets attach to concrete, steel, aluminum, fiberglass and wood poles
- Attach with bands, bolts or lag screws
- Remove rods in seconds for easy storage
Small Cell Poles
Let’s build connectivity together with our line of concrete, steel, and composite pole products optimized for telecommunications.
Steel Traffic Structures
Ameron™ steel traffic poles and mast arm structures support streetlights, signal lights, traffic camera mountings, signs, and other components for a complete traffic control system.
Steel Street and Roadway Lighting Poles
Light and enhance the safety of your roadways with our selection of steel poles.
We support the infrastructures for beautiful, thriving, and connected communities.
We are a leading manufacturer of poles for street lighting, traffic control, and distribution for use in cities, residential areas, and commercial developments.
Ameron Document Library
Explore our curated collection of brochures, flyers, specification sheets, and more to learn more about our products and solutions.